The revolutionary industrial VR design tool.
3D to the scale output gives a better understanding of the design | Organically lay out all your part assemblies in VR, right in front of you, and see how they interact in their intended (or unintended) movements | Offers an immersive environment and enables the testing, experimentation and evaluation of the product in its full context | Real-time feedback saves time + money
Read about how Pari Robotics leveraged Octave
- Design approval often takes way too much time. On an average, 100x more than the anticipated time!
- 2D designs, CAD drawings & screenshots of Inventor/Catia/Solidedge dashboards can’t give a clear perspective of the designs
- Rework increases manufacturing time and costs
- 2D designs, make difficult to ascertain whether the design will work well in real-life. As several components come together in a single product, some may collide with each other.
- Pitching a concept becomes difficult since 2D/miniature models do not translate the scale of the design/idea
We recommended Octave - the industrial VR product by QuarkExp.
- Octave helps increase design understanding with 3D to the scale output
- Better design understanding helps reduce approval time
- Octave gives real-time feedback, so inefficiency and wasted time take a backseat
- With Octave, it is easy to ascertain how the product works in a real-life scenario - and changes can be made in advance
- Faster design approvals helped the client save time + money
- 3D to the scale output helped spot flaws in the design stage, avoiding rework and reducing manufacturing costs